Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
To ensure double-blind peer review, the submission must be accompanied by a cover sheet which includes (1) the title; (2) all authors and their affiliations (mailing addresses) phone numbers, and email addresses; (3) Acknowledgements. NB: Sometimes author details can appear in other parts of the text. Please ensure that these details are removed before submission. They can be re-inserted once the manuscript is fully accepted.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end, on a separate page, numbered with Arabic numerals in the order in which they are to appear, and accompanied by an appropriate stand-alone caption.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.