Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The manuscript has been prepared using the manuscript template (which may be downloaded once the author has logged into the submission system), and as directed in the Author Guidelines.
- The cover page has been prepared; this may be downloaded once the author has logged into the submission system.
- The submission declaration has been prepared; this may be downloaded once the author has logged into the submission system.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Global Health Innovation is an open access journal, and the authors (copyright owners) should be properly acknowledged when works are cited.