Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point Arial font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points,...
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Research notices are intended to provide an update on ongoing and planned research programmes. They should:
- Indicate the status of the work (ongoing, planned etc.);
- Outline the rationale behind the research and the perceived need for the research; and
- Indicate any areas where assistance would be of value.
This section of the journal is the substantive element of the journal and is open to any author. This section is indexed and all articles undergo a blind peer review process with a minimum of two reviewers and a maximum of four. Submitted manuscripts must align with the key scope of the journal (see about). Papers should be a minimum of 4,000 words and a maximum of 8,000 words. Under exceptional circumstances we will accept papers that exceed the word limit. The Editor is responsible for the final decision regarding acceptance or rejection of articles. The Editor's decision is final.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.